Welcome to Rhenium Medical Ltd. (referred to herein as: the “Company“, “Rhenium“, “we” or “us“) and it's Website (referred to herein as, the “Website”)
Please note that your personal information may be processed in countries where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
When you use the Website, we receive and collect certain information about you and your use of the Website, through various manners, all as follows:
- Information provided by you or collected through your use of the Website We collect information regarding your use of the Website, and we may also collect information regarding your location when you use the Website.
• Communications with us We may collect any information contained in e-mails that you send us, or other communications you have with us.
• Personally Identifying Information The information you provide to us or the information we collect through your use of the Website may include Personally Identifying Information (“PII”) which is information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate or otherwise identify you, including any identifying information you have provided us in order to contact us via the Website, such as your name, address, email address, and your mobile number. We do not collect PII except when provided voluntarily by you directly.
• Technical and other information We receive data from the device you use to access the Website. This may include your IP address, system and language, date and time of visits, location, the name you have associated with your device, your phone number, and the way that you interact with the Website’s content.
- Cookies are data files, which often include a unique identifier, sent to your browser and placed on your computer or mobile device in order to enable you to more easily communicate and interact with the Website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your session) and persistent cookies (which stay on your device until you delete them).
- Beacons or Pixels Beacons or Pixels are electronic files used to track your navigation through the Website or email messages sent to you, the completion of transactions, submittal of applications and browsing behavior.
- Log Files When you use the Website we may track and record actions occurring on the Website and collect certain technical data including your IP address, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, click data and types of pages viewed.
- Google Analytics. We may use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Website etc. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to maintain and improve the Website and our products. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information. You may visit Google to further understand the implications of Google Analytics.
THE PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND HOW WE GENERALLY USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect for purposes of administering and expanding the Website, providing customer service, making available other services to our users and prospective users.
Occasionally, we may also use your contact information to contact you and notify you about new products or services and special opportunities we think you will find valuable. We may contact you through email and other similar channels. By providing us with your contact information you consent to our use of such contact information to send you such notices, including any notices required by law. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive promotional communications by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
We do not disclose, rent, sell or disseminate PII to third parties without your consent, other than:
- disclosure to our employees or suppliers on a need to know basis;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- to enforce an agreement or to protect our rights;
- with any of our parent, or affiliated or successor entity;
- with vendors and other service providers, which may be located outside of Israel, who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Website and/or for analytics purposes; and/or
- to consummate, and as part of, any asset sale, transfer, merger or liquidation;
In addition, we may disclose personal data information in response to a legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions of use, or as otherwise required by law. Also, we may transfer information about you if we are acquired by or merged with another company or in the unlikely event that the Company is dissolved.
You may choose voluntarily whether or not to provide us with your PII. You may request access to all your voluntarily-provided PII that we collected and maintain in our database by sending a written request to email@example.com.
DEACTIVATION AND DELETION OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to delete or remove your PII stored with us permanently, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Delete my Information” in the subject line and your full name and e-mail address in the body of the e-mail. We will respond to your request in a timely manner, normally within forty-five (45) days. Upon such request, we will make our best efforts to remove all your PII from our database. However, please note that some information may not be deleted from all databases and backup records. We may also retain certain PII for customer service, legal and similar purposes. We reserve the right to keep all non-PII and continue to use such non-PII in accordance with this Policy after the deletion of all your PII.
We will only collect and use personal information in accordance with this Policy to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. We use industry standard measures to ensure the security of all information, including the use of passwords, firewalls, encryption and remote servers, and routinely evaluate our practices to identify security threats or opportunities for the improvement of our Website. However, no transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise information security. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us.
DEACTIVATION AND DELETION OF YOUR INFORMATION
By using the Website you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail or by other means, as per our sole discretion. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes to this Policy are binding and effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our information practices, or your dealings with us, you can contact us at email@example.com.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided during registration, for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and Services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to us by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the mail.